2) I love reality TV. Its my guilty pleasure. Given that some of it is staged, I just love seeing into other peoples lives.
3) I'm terrified for my girls to grow up. I'm so nervous to raise two teenage girls and I often don't think that I'm cut out for the job. I was a very easy teenager (atleast I think so!) I may have been sassy at times but I was never into any trouble. I take pride in dressing modestly and I want my girls to, too! I want them to be Proverbs 31 women! I want them to serve others. I want them to be modest and kind and loving and know how beautiful they are. Being a teenager in our society these days is hard, especially for girls but I want them to rise up and beat those stereotypes. Through prayer, I have faith that they will be just fine!
4) I'm addicted to Sonic, Target, and Hobby Lobby.
5) If I could, I would eat ice cream everyday. I love it. My grandpa used to eat Butter Pecan ice cream every night so I'm sure that's where I inherited my love for ice cream!
6) This girl has become one of my closest friends. She understands me, encourages me, and makes me laugh. The sad news? She's moving in just over a week. I'm so sad but I'm happy that her family will get the opportunity to be close to loved ones.
7) I'm so excited to say that I will be leading my morning MOPs group this year. Its such a great opportunity for me to serve others and grow closer to a great group of ladies! I'm so excited!
8) I have been thinking a lot about going back to school. Before Chaseton was born, I was still taking online classes through FHSU. I needed to take a break to concentrate more on my kids but lately, I've really been thinking about what I would like to major in. My first major was Hospitality and Tourism. I love traveling and planning vacations. After learning more about myself, I am now considering majoring in the area of Social Work/Physchology etc. I'd really love to be an adoption and pregnancy counselor. If you remember, one of the items on my bucket list is to open a home for Teen Moms who are either homeless or need direction. I also still have thoughts of becoming a Marine Biologist. That was one of the main things I wanted to be when I was little. We'll see where God directs me when the time comes! :)
9) I wish my brother knew how lucky he is to live 5 minutes from my grandma's house. I had always dreamed of my kids living close to her, just like I did. Instead, I followed my groom and we now live 5 hours away. I get more and more homesick everyday. My grandparents house holds some of my deepest, safest secrets and memories. My grandma has deeply impacted my life and I hope she knows how thankful I am for everything she taught me and how she loved me.
10) I'm certain I have been blessed with some of the greatest friends ever. New and old, I love them all the same. They have blessed me and changed me in a way that they will never know. I'm so grateful they were put in my life!

No comments:
Post a Comment