Charity, Tiffany, Me, and Allison
Allison created our group because she had decided to do it with a few friends. Our group was called Topeka MOPS since most of us know each other from our MOPS group.
Charity and Tiffany ran the race while Allison and I walked it.
Here we go!
This was after our second blast of color. Yellow was first then orange.
After. At the end, they have a huge color party where all of the runners meet and throw their own packet of color into the air!
Tiffany and I. We have become really close this year. She is moving in just a few weeks and I'm really going to miss her!
Another after shot. These pictures don't do justice to the all of the color we had caked on us!
Another before picture. I had a great time hanging out with these ladies! We're already preparing for next year!








No comments:
Post a Comment