Sunday, April 1, 2012

Summer-like Spring

Its Springtime here in Topeka even though it feels like Summer outside. Spring is my favorite season. I love the bright colors and the weather that brings with it but most of all, I love that we can get out of the house after (usually) a long Winter. The weather has been different this year. The days are usually either warm or rainy but the evenings have been gorgeous! We took advantage of the beautiful weather this weekend and decided to take pictures of all three of our kids together for the first time by the tulips in Gage Park.

Chaseton is a very loved baby and he handles it pretty well!


They are all growing so fast, too fast.

My three muskateers.

My beautiful princess is turning 5 this week. I still cannot believe it.
She's such a smart girl and my biggest helper.

Matt and I were talking tonight about how pretty she is and its true, the older she gets the prettier she becomes. She starts kindergarten in August and even though the days can be long, the years are so short and I'm not quite ready to let her go.

My Finlee-Grace. She is so onery.

But she is as sweet as can be!
We always joke that she is our "Sour Patch Kid"..she's sour, then she's sweet!

Chaseton is almost 9 months old and such a good baby!
He's easy going and puts up with just about anything!

I always say how fast my girls are growing but he seems to be growing so much faster.

I'm so thankful to be their mommy!


2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Tanna! I think the 2nd one is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures! Of course i love every one! Good job!

    ReplyDelete