Jaelyn,
Happy birthday, princess! You are five-years-old and have become quite the little lady! You are sassy, beautiful, girly, and love a good joke (just like your dad). You are one of the funniest little girls I know and you are always making me laugh with what you say and do. You are learning so fast! You know all of your letters and can recognize a lot of words. You love to "read" and make any kind of artwork. Icecream and chocolate are your favorite treats, just like they are mine! You love going to church and MOPs and you love your friends and making new friends. You have turned into a social butterfly. You love learning about Jesus and citing bible verses. You are quite a scholar, if you will, and I know you will LOVE school. Kindergarten round-up is tomorrow and everytime I think about it, I don't know whether to be sad or happy. You are so excited to start kindergarten but I'm not quite ready to let go of you just yet. One of the hardest parts about being your mommy is learning the difference between holding your hand when I need to and letting go so you can learn on your own. You are quite a challenge for me but I love you more than I ever thought I could. Thank you for making me a mommy five years ago...you are a blessing to so many! You're my princess, my babe, and my world and I hope you know how much I love you!
Happy Birthday!
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment