After a stressful week, I got a nice surprise on my doorstep after I came home from taking a school test one day. A few of my family members sent packages for the girls (all on the same day, not planned, perfect timing) and there's no way to describe the feeling that you get when you know that you're not the only one who loves your precious darlings. Thank you doesn't even cover how grateful I feel.
Not only that but I have two beautiful girls, a fantastic husband, a lovely home, wonderful friends, and a loving God. Life is good. Busy, but good. A few pictures to share..love to all!
Xoxo,
Tanna
Tanna, I just have to say that if anyone deserves the name "Superwoman" it's totally you. You are an awesome wife, awesome mom, you keep your home very nice (don't argue with me), you go to school full time (and still have time for your family), and you still have time to take pictures and blog. I look very lazy compared to you...lol. Love you bunches, sis!
ReplyDelete