My Girls.
(Finlee pretending to be just like mommy!)
(I put her hair in a bow and she didn't care for it-but she looked adorable!)
Finlee is getting so big. Everytime I look at her, I notice something that has changed about her. I love watching her learn and grow, but I hate the fact that my baby is changing and getting older. She is still so sweet and loving and fun but is getting sassier everyday!
Jaelyn is growing, too. She starts preschool tomorrow and its still so surreal to me. It's hard to watch her grow up and letting go is a big step that I'm not so ready to take but I know she will thrive. I know I made the right decision when I enrolled her in preschool a year early because I know she needs it. I enrolled her in preschool for her and I am so excited for her new stage in life. She still loves learning and reading. And she still loves playing and making friends. I love her and am so proud to be her mommy!
Football.
Football season is underway which means much happiness is abundant in our household. Our precious darlings seem to be enjoying it too. Just the other day Jaelyn mentioned that "she loves football" and I'm certain it melted her daddy's heart. You know they are right where they are suppose to be because they fit right in..it's almost like they acquired the "I love football" gene from their daddy. And the fact that Jaelyn runs around chasing Matt trying to tackle him and has perfected her stance shouting, "hut hut", just confirms everything I mentioned above. (He needs a boy-but our darlings will have to do for now!) Oh, football. Thank you for gracing us with your presence once again.
These are pictures of the girls from Josh's first football game:
She loved it!
Labor Day Weekend.
Labor Day weekend was packed full of fun. Matt and I met up with our bestfriends to watch even more football then we all headed to Matt's parents house for a much needed weekend together. We grilled, we ate, we played games, we slept in tents, we made smores and sang songs around a campfire, we laughed, we ate some more. And we took a spontaneous trip to the lake where the water was cold and rough but it didn't matter because we we're together. And it was fun. We just had the best time and were so blessed to be surrounded by good friends and good family. Those are the weekends that I live for. The weekends where I can be surrounded by my most favorite people and make some of the best memories of my life. I love family gatherings especially when friends are included!
Can you feel the love? I sure can.
Be looking foward to a new post of a little girl taking a big step tomorrow and some newly tried recipes that I just have to share!
Xoxo,
Tanna
No comments:
Post a Comment