Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Day at the Lake

This past week the girls and I joined Matt's family for a day at the lake. We swam, BBQ'd, relaxed, and swam some more. Towards the evening, Matt and his dad joined us after they were off from work. Then we all took the boat out for some tubing and skiing and even more swimming!


Jaelyn relaxing and enjoying a cold pop!


Matt and I enjoying the water.






Swimming with Daddy!

It was nice to spend time with family and relax the whole day.
We all had a lot of fun just playing in the water and spending time together.




Jaelyn has always been a little fish! She loves to swim!



Finlee enjoys the water too. Especially when she can just sit and play in it.

Best buds...some of the time. :)




I love spending all of my time with him and my girls. I love love love him.

We can't wait to enjoy another beautiful, fun day at the lake!

*****

Meanwhile...

In an older post, I had mentioned that I had been working on re-doing a "trunk" for my new livingroom. Well, besides a few touch-ups with paint, it's complete! I think it turned out great! Thanks to my hubby for helping me with it!

(I wanted to post this for my best friend, Shelbey, because I knew she'd want to see it! She's always so encouraging when it comes to craft/recipe ideas so go visit her blog and get a few ideas for yourself.
Her Etsy store is currently having a sale for the month of August so go visit her!)

Before


After




The pictures really don't do it justice because it really does look amazing! I love how it turned out. The pattern on the top is also on the sides of the trunk. I can't wait to put it in my livingroom!

Xoxo,
Tanna

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Tanna! I LOVE the trunk! It looks completely different and so....well perfect! Good job! I can't wait to see everything that you have done since I've been to your house last! :) Yay for projects and crafts! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete