Friday, February 5, 2010

Easy Bake Oven

If you knew me when I was younger, you know that I went through an Easy Bake oven stage. I loved my Easy Bake oven and I even had a Mrs. Fields oven too. I loved to bake my daddy goodies and just bake in general. Especially with my Grandma.

For one of her Christmas gifts this year, Jaelyn recieved an Easy Bake oven and I was beyond excited. I was probably even more excited than she was.



Right away, we got it out of the box and I was so happy to help her use it. We decided to make a Devils Food cake with pink frosting and sprinkles.



I think she had a lot of fun making it and I can't wait to make more with her.


We will definitely have many more years of Easy Bakin'. I always thought it was fun when I was little..but it was a lot more fun to do it with Jaelyn.


Enjoy the pictures!

Xoxo,
Tanna

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say that I love the picture of Jaelyn looking inside the oven...too cute! Heather and I had an Easy Bake..I don't really remember if it tasted that good...haha! I'll have to make a trip up there so Jaelyn can bake something for me. :)

    ReplyDelete