Thursday, February 18, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hello family and friends!

Tis' the season for our lives to get busier than they already are! I wanted to blog to update everyone, just in case my life really does get out of hand.

We'll soon be celebrating Finlee's 1st birthday! I can't believe how fast time really has flown by. She is talking more, becoming more mobile, smiling more, and even eating more! We just love her bright smile and her sweet personality. We look foward to celebrating her being a year old, even Jaelyn is excited.

This news, I am so excited about. Miss Shelbey. She is moving back to Kansas and possibly close to me! I am so happy that I will get to see a lot more of her. I really miss having her around. I admire her for her beauty and courage to be outgoing and follow her dreams. Even if they lead her to every state in our country. :)

Soon after we'll possibly be heading to Austin, Texas for our first ever family vacation during Spring Break with both of the girls in tow. We're all looking foward to a little getaway from Topeka, school, and work. (This trip will also be during Matt and I's 22nd birthdays!)

Why do I say possibly, you ask? Our vacation is pending, depending on the situation of our house. Remember the big decisions? Well in this house buying venture, we've put a few offers in, been declined, kept searching, and finally found a different house that we love. We're currently still waiting on the call-back to see if they accept our offer on this house or not. Keep praying!

Next comes Jaelyn's 3rd birthday. Yes, I said THIRD birthday. Can you believe it? My baby will be three years old. She is becoming more outgoing everyday and has a heart full of love-even for her sister. I love her personality and her ability to make me laugh and smile, no matter what. She is so precious and I just love watching her grow and learn. She loves to pretend, imagine, and dream and I can't help but do it with her. She'll soon be off to college before I know it, I know. :)

Finals for school will come fast after that, finishing up yet one more semester for Matt and I. Matt will be done soon and I can't wait to see what God has in store for us.

Between showers and parties, we'll be celebrating the wedding and graduations of our bestfriends, Logan and Allison. With Matt being best man and I the matron of honor, we can't help but be involved. We are so happy for them yet very sad for them to move on with their lives...together. We'll miss them but know that they will only be a few hours away. We're trying to shove as many memories and laughs as we can into a short time and we really enjoy seeing them so lovey and happy with each other.

Again, we all have to grow up sometime. :)

Before we know it, August will be back and we'll be back in school again.

All the while taking care and raising up our beautiful family!
Now that I've summarized our whole Spring and Summer, would you agree that we'll be busy? We still ask for your prayers for sanity and safety and house buying and we hope to see more of all of you in the near and dear future!

Thanks & Love!

Xoxo,
Tanna

1 comment:

  1. Awww Thank you! :) I am so excited about getting to spend more time with you and your gorgeous family. And...I hope I don't end up living in every state in the country, haha...visiting would be nice though.

    On another note...I cannot believe that the girls are getting so big! I'm going to start feeling old soon as your girls keep growing.

    ReplyDelete