In the Pollock family, we had three graduations in a one week period; Matt, Jaelyn, and Michaela. This past weekend, we celebrated Michaela's high school graduation with family. All of Matt's siblings, grandparents, and even some of his family from up north came to celebrate with us. Below are some (yes, some) of the pictures that were taken from our long, but fun-filled, weekend!
We always make time to swim at Grandma's!
We teased Melissa that she must not let Scott sleep at home. He was tired!
Our nephew Taydem. We found out that day Taydem is going to be a big brother to a baby boy!
Matt's Uncle Skeeter. When I met him for the first time, he followed me around with a camera. I was returning the favor. :)
Matt's cousin Niki and Finlee.
Melissa and Chaseton
Matt's Aunt Cathy and Uncle Skeeter.
The graduate, Michaela, and her friend.
Matt's sister, Jamie, and her boyfriend, Robbie.
Taydem
I love that the girls were able to see cousins that they don't normally get to see. This is the girls with their cousin Selena.
Still following him around.... :)
Matt's mom and I worked really hard on Michaela's graduation present. Here she is opening it.
As you can tell by her tears, she loved it!
A picture quilt of picture from her life.
Love from her mom.
Taydem and his dad, Michael...Matt's brother.
Grandpa Jerry
I gave Taydem a bath!
He has grown so much! Matt and I wish he lived closer!
Selena, Jaelyn, Finlee, Taydem, and Jordan.
Jordan was Matt and I's flower girl when we got married six years ago and she is still just as sweet as she was back then!
Grandpa and Jaelyn before Sunday School.
Grandma and Chaseton
Graduation Day!
She did it!
Michaela with her parents.
Her cake..yum!
The graduate at her party.
Chaseton had been sick all weekend. He finally started feeling better just before we had to leave for home!
No comments:
Post a Comment