Life in the Pollock household is going good. We're having a lot of fun as a family of 5!
-Chaseton is three weeks old today! (Thursday, July 28th) He's growing by the minute it seems. I love being a mom to a boy! The girls love him and so do we. I really couldn't imagine life without him. He is starting to change, talk, and smile. He is such a good baby so I think we'll keep him! :)
-Jaelyn is a big help to me during the day! She loves to get stuff for Chaseton and help me hold him. We're adjusting slowly to having a little brother but she is constantly talking about him and making sure he's okay. She loves to sing songs to him, too! When it comes to Finlee, she has a hard time being a little mommy. She even tells me, "I'm the little mommy!". They play so well together but they do have their moments. She really is a great big sister!
She is still making us laugh with everything she says and does. Even when she's in trouble, its hard to discipline her because she says something that makes us laugh. She's growing fast and its hard to believe in just a year, she'll be starting school full-time. She is learning so much every single day. I'm always amazed by her!
-Finlee is my happy girl. She seems to be adjusting fairly well. She is a perfect combination of onery and sweet. She has the funniest personality and I can already tell she has her daddy's sense of humor. She loves to laugh, sing, talk, and cheeeese for the camera. She brings a joy to our house that is so different from Jaelyn and Chaseton. She's my baby girl and I hate how fast she's growing.
Life is busy around here. Matt is back to work full-time and is getting ready to start the last of his classes. I'm just loving my kids and being a wife. We're excited with where we are in life and we can't wait to spend it with our three beautiful children.
Xoxo,
Tanna
No comments:
Post a Comment