Saturday, July 30, 2011

Interview with Jaelyn

A few blogs that I read have been interviewing their small kids with these simple questions to see what they would say. I wanted to do it with Jaelyn so I can see how her answers change over time. I thought it was a fun way to see how she answers the different questions.

What is your name? Jaelyn
How old are you? Four
What is your favorite color? Purple and Brown
Who is your best friend? Brogan and Isaias and Jake
(Brogan and Isaias go to our church and Jaelyn went to preschool with them. Jake is our neighbor.)
What is your favorite animal? A giraffe
(She loves to visit the giraffes at the zoo!)
What do you want to be when you grow-up? A mom
(Talk about a proud moment!)
What is your favorite movie? Nemo (Finding Nemo)
What is your favorite book? Rio
(We found a book at the library that comes from the movie Rio.)
What makes you happy? Laughs and Tickles
What makes you sad? Cry and when you yell at me.
What is your favorite food to eat? Chicken and rice and noodles.
What is your favorite song to sing? ABCs
What games do you like to play? Candyland and Daddy's game.



Xoxo,
Tanna

No comments:

Post a Comment