Friday, December 17, 2010

Family Update

I've been away from the blogging world for quite some time. With the holidays and school and family, we have been busy. I'm happy to say that things are finally slowing down and I'm getting back to the hobbies I love, which includes blogging!

In November, I ended up getting very sick. I was miserable for about a week so Matt took me to the emergency room where I found out that I had a blood infection, the beginnings of pneumonia, and was very dehydrated. After a series of tests and x-rays and fluids and medicine, I was thankfully sent home and with some much needed rest, I've finally been able to recover fully and I am so thankful for all of the help from both my mom and my mama Pollock and especially my amazing husband.

For Thanksgiving, we stayed home as a little family of four. We made a small dinner and watched Christmas movies all day long. We had a great time and are so thankful for the little family that we have been blessed with.

As of now, Matt and I are both finished with school for the semester, we're spending time with our precious darlings-who happen to be growing too fast, and are really just enjoying all of the extra free time that we have together.

We can't wait to spend time with our families over the holiday season and are ready to celebrate the reason for the season!

We hope you all have a Merry Christmas...I will write again soon!

Xoxo,
Tanna

No comments:

Post a Comment