{Guess what? We're going to be BIG sisters! Pollock-made delivery coming Summer 2011. Mommy's expecting and we're excited and we hope you are too! Love, Jae & Fin}
That's right, Baby Pollock number three is on the way! We are excited!
I had my first appointment today and everything seemed to go well. I am 11 weeks along and due July 13, 2011-the day of my Grandpa and cousin Candi's birthday. We heard the heartbeat and it was at 150 which is normal and good for a first appointment.
As she went over my blood work, I learned that my antibodies in my blood are still there. (I had this same issue with Finlee.) They will monitor my titer count and antibodies through a specialist and blood work, which means lots of ultrasounds! So not only will I see my phsycian regularly, but I will also see my specialist reguarly too. If you could just pray that my titer count stays low so that the baby won't be harmed, we would appreciate it.
Other than that, I visit my doctor in 2 weeks and my specialist first thing in February!
Xoxo,
Tanna

Congrats on baby #3!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Tanna!