Since life has slowed down to the point where it has been relaxing, I've been enjoying some of my favorite hobbies that I had to set down for a bit to conquer my summer plans.
Hobbies such as sewing, painting, traveling, photography, and many more.
One of my most favorite hobbies, photography, has been a real joy to jump back into.
This week, I had a photo shoot with my most favorite subjects of all time: my princesses.
They are so fun to dress up, all pretty in their matching pink tutu's with maching pink bows. I love it.
I have the best jobs in the world.
First and foremost, being their mommy.
And next comes their personal photographer, their chef, their chauffer, their stylist, and more.
I can't wait until they're older when I can show them all of the memories that I've created for them.
To show them where they came from and their life. Their story.
Their story of how they were born, how they became sisters, and how they made two young parents the luckiest parents in the world and how much we love them.
We did create two of the most beautiful princesses in the world, you know.
Oh, Jaelyn. You keep me on my toes. You never quit learning and you never quit loving. You are so smart and you blow me away with every new word that you say. And how you make us laugh is truly a gift from God, you are a gift from God. I love being your mommy. And I love how you love your daddy, you're a pretty lucky little girl to have the daddy that you do because he loves you more than life itself. I love how at the little age of 3, it seems like you already have the world figured out. I love watching you with your little sister-what a great big sister you are-making sure that she is okay and doing what she is suppose to. And I love that you have a little sister. I love that you will always have a bestfriend to be with, no matter what, I envy you. I love watching you grow and I love the thought of the bright future that lays ahead of you. I pray for you everyday-that you will someday find someone who loves as much as you do, my beautiful girl. You were my first princess and I know that you know you will always be my princess.
And my sweet, sweet Finlee. You are just that: sweet. You, too, know that you are a princess. You are independent but love to snuggle. And you are growing too fast. For some reason, I never want you to grow up, my sweet baby, but I love watching you discover all of the new things around you. I love how onery you are and how you can get away with almost anything because you are so sweet. I love watching you with your big sister. You think she is great. And I think it's great that she protects you and will always be there for you. And I love how you scream and giggle with pride when your daddy walks in the door and I love watching daddy's face because he loves you, too. And I love when you call me "mama" because I love being your mommy. You have a way of melting my heart when you smile so sweetly...everytime. I love thinking about who you will become and where the road of life will take you, my independent one. I thank God, everyday, for placing you in our lives. You bring a joy to our home that only you or your sister could bring. And I look foward to the future with you. How fun it will be.
Thank you, pretty princesses, for giving me the best job in the world. I love you.
And thank you God, for sharing your most precious blessings with me.
Xoxo,
Tanna
No comments:
Post a Comment