It all started a few weeks ago when the girls and I headed on a day-trip with most of the girls of the Pollock family. Needless to say, we royally enjoyed ourselves. We toured the small towns around the area, hitting up a museum, little shops and cafe's, and ending our day with a relaxing pedicure and manicure.
Alma, Kansas Cheese is gooood.
Council Grove, Kansas, Washunga Days!
Wamego, Kansas
For lunch, we stopped at a little cafe called Juli's on Lincoln in Wamego. So quaint and cute!
You can't go to Wamgeo without visiting the Oz Museum, so that's where we headed.
This day-trip was exactly what I needed to relax but in the Pollock family, you can't do just one thing and be satisfied so a few days later we headed to Kansas City for the weekend for shopping and a quick trip to World's of Fun and Oceans of Fun.
Josh wearing Finlee's cow mask. :)
My yummy meal that I thoroughly enjoyed at a Saloon style restaurant that we ate at in Legends Mall.
Finlee enjoying a cool drink on that hot summer evening.
Melissa was even able to sing live music at the Saloon. She gives me goosebumps everytime!
We enjoyed relaxing and having fun together...even though some of the family couldn't make it.
I love this family...always full of fun!
(Please don't kill me for posting this picture! Hopefully you're full of love too!) :)
Our summer is quickly passing but I'm still enjoying every minute of my precious darlings. I love being a mom most. And even though I'm not perfect, I still have two baby girls that love me and who I love with my every being. And yes, they are still growing!
Xoxo,
Tanna
Looks like fun! We haven't had the warmest weather yet and I am so looking forward to sitting in the sun! I want summer!
ReplyDelete