My Grandma and Grandpa's house.
There are days when I wish I could just run to my Grandma's, where I know she can fix everything, even the best meal ever.
Even Finlee can agree with me when I say that my Grandma is the best cook ever.
Fun Fact: Finlee is sitting in the same high chair that all of my grandma's grandkids sat in when they were little...and now my kids get to.
I've learned so much from this woman and when I see her interact with my girls, my heart melts.
Grandma's is a place where I can go to meet up with my brothers, cousins, dad, my niece, and my other most favorite Grandma Vivian. And last weekend we traveled there to catch up with family and friends yet again. And it's weekends like those that I wish never had to end.
And what's a trip to Grandma's without a tea party, makeover, and a little fun in the water?
And to make the trip even more special, my high school english teacher just happened to be in town. She happens to be one of my biggest role models. I just love her.
And never in a million years did I think that my little girls would be playing with her little girl. And I loved every minute of it.
And of course, all good things must come to an end but not until a trip to see the spunkiest family I know.
We had a BBQ at Matt's brothers house and it was the perfect end to a perfect weekend.
Even though I love all of these pictures, this next one might be my favorite. There's just something about a father's love that gets me everytime. Not only does Matt have a great role model for a father but he too is also a great role model himself.
My family and I have been so blessed with family and friends that mean the world to us. No matter where they live, I know I will always have one of them to lean on and learn from and that is the greatest gift there is. Love from a family or friend is priceless. I am overwhelmed to tears when I think about the love that my girls have and will be shown in their little lives. So thank you my friends and family for being the people that you are. Let God's love continue to shine through you.
And talk about a girl after her own Daddy's heart...
Hope you have a great rest of the week!
Xoxo,
Tanna
Looks like a good time! How fun to get to see all your family in one weekend-hope it is not too long of a drive!
ReplyDelete