Monday, June 28, 2010

Busy, Blissful Summer

Summer is a time for picnics, BBQs, pool time, weddings, vacations and traveling, warm weather, no school, and relaxation. Summer makes me happy. Summer is blissful.

 I love summer but with summer comes no school which means a more flexible schedule. And a more flexbile schedule just provides more time and opportunities to make precious memories with my darlings and handsome hubby.
I love blogging and am glad that my busy summer schedule is finally allowing me some time to do it. Our family has been completely busy with weddings, swim lessons, traveling, and much, much more.




But no one can rock summer like these two...always melting the hearts of those around them.





I hope you all enjoy the quick post of pictures. Hopefully more blogging will fit into my summer schedule soon! And I also hope everyone is enjoying summer freedom as much as we are!

Xoxo,
Tanna


No comments:

Post a Comment