Well, as of tomorrow, November is over. Our family has sucessfully celebrated Thanksgiving.
This year for Thanksgiving we headed to Western Kansas to my Granparent's house. We had a lot of fun eating, visiting, and relaxing with family! Even family that we hardly get to see such as my dad and my Texas family.
After the long drive home, we spent the weekend with Matt's family. His sister's and I stayed up all night to go shopping on Black Friday! It was so fun but after 36 hours of no sleep, we were all ready for bed the following night. To kill two birds with one stone, we celebrated Christmas with his family this weekend as well. I'm sad that it's over but I'm looking forward to our upcoming New Years Eve celebration with them!
It's always so hard to face reality after a great week with family and friends. Matt and I are back to our last week of school (for the semester) before finals. I'm so glad that we are both that much closer to being finished.
Now it's onto Christmas with the rest of our family. I'm ready to celebrate with my two favorite little girls this year. It's Finlee's first Christmas and Jaelyn's third. I can't believe how fast they are growing up!
Happy Holidays!
Xoxo,
Tanna
No comments:
Post a Comment