Friday, August 10, 2012

Jaelyn

I have been doing a terrible job of writing down the numerous funny things that my girls say. However, Jaelyn said and did something the other day that I just had to share.

We were driving to the Sam's Club parking lot to meet up with Michaela's youth group leader so they could pick her up to go on an outreach. We ended up leaving the house a few minutes early so we stopped by Sonic to grab a drink. As we were driving to drop her off, Jaelyn made it known that she had a brain freeze. I told her to press her tounge to the roof of her mouth for a few seconds and it should go away. Michaela chimed in that she could also use her thumb meaning she could put her thumb in her mouth and press it on the roof, just like she would her tounge.

We pulled into the parking lot and waited just a few more minutes. The girls were quietly sipping on their ice water when I looked back at Jaelyn who just happened to be sitting in the backseat with her thumb quietly placed on the top of her head. I asked her what she was doing and she looked at me like I was crazy and told me she was getting rid of her brain freeze. I just had to laugh at how silly she looked. Instead of placing her thumb in her mouth, she thought placing it on the top of her head would do the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment