Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas

For Christmas this year, we traveled to my hometown to celebrate with my grandparents. I hadn't been there for Christmas since before I was married and I spent every Christmas day there growing up so it was time to go! We even met most of my other family there too!

I didn't take a lot of pictures but here's a quick recap of what I did capture:



There was a huge snowstorm a few days before we got there. The girls loved playing in the snow!

My grandpa and Chaseton. I will forever cherish this picture!

Jaelyn and her cousin Braxton, eating dinner at the bar.

Marleigh loves to hold Chaseton!

Finlee

Jaelyn

Finlee and Chaseton, ready for bed!

The girls loving on their brother.

My kids!

Fin and Chaser


Matt and Jaelyn

The girls (Finlee, Marleigh-my niece, and Jaelyn), ready for lunch!

Hope you had a Merry Christmas! I loved getting the chance to spend time with my family!

Xoxo,
Tanna

No comments:

Post a Comment