Saturday, November 12, 2011

Easy Recipes: French Bread Pizza and BBQ Cups

I wanted to share two easy recipes that are our go-to recipes when we need something quick to make for dinner!

French Bread Pizza
French Bread Loaf
Pizza Sauce
Pizza Toppings (We just use pepperoni but you can use whatever you prefer!)
Mozzarella Cheese

Cut your loaf of french bread in half, length wise, so you have two long pieces. (You could easily cut the two long pieces in half and each family member could make their own pizza!) Top with sauce, toppings, and cheese. Bake at 350 until the cheese is melted and the bread is perfectly crisp! Cut and serve!

BBQ Cups
I learned how to make this recipe in 8th grade Home Ec. class.

Refrigerator Biscuits
1 to 1/2 c. of your favorite BBQ sauce
1 lb. hamburger, cooked
shredded cheese
salt, pepper, garlic salt (to taste)

Smash the refrigerator biscuits so they are flat. Place each of them in a muffin tin and form them to the sides. Mix hamburger, BBQ sauce, and salt, pepper, and garlic salt. Drop spoonfuls of the mixture into each cup. Top with shredded cheese and bake at 350 until cheese is melted.

Enjoy!

Xoxo,
Tanna

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That seems really easy! I'm gonna have to try these! Especially with biscuit coupons all the time, I now have another recipe for it. :)

    ReplyDelete