Monday, January 10, 2011

Announcing Chaseton or McKinsley?

Since our first ultrasound is coming up on February 17th, I thought I would get busy making cute announcements to share with our family and friends when we find out the gender of our third baby. Matt and I have had our names picked out for awhile now. The more children we have, the easier it seems to be to agree on our most favorite names. Here they are:


Chaseton was actually a name that Matt told me he wanted to name his first son when we were dating. I can't imagine naming him anything other than that. And Matthew is obviously after his daddy.


McKinsley will be called Kinsley. Caroline is a name that Matt actually picked for Finlee that I turned down. I love it now.

Before I give them away, I'm going to add our sweet babies first photograph to it. My prediction is still a girl, but we will see in five weeks or so! What do you think it will be? Enjoy!

Xoxo,
Tanna

No comments:

Post a Comment