Sunday, May 23, 2010

Introducing: Our New Home

Our new home has finally come to a state in which we are finally able to take decent pictures to share with family and friends. We absolutely love it here and I really finally feel like I belong in a world that I haven't always been use to. We've worked really hard to get our house to the place that it is, but we also bought it with many nice features. Although we still have a lot of work to do to make it our HOME, we love it! So, without further ado, here's our new home!



Front of the House and Front Yard




Back of the House and Backyard
Excuse the hooligan that's on the roof. :)

Matt's Garage





Livingroom
Please excuse the missing couch cushion..it was getting cleaned. :)

Matt's Favorite Part of the House :)





Kitchen



Bathroom-notice the tile work?



Our Room.
It is orange...but I'm adding teal accents. Romantic. :)
Aaannd, we do sleep with sheets but they were getting cleaned this day too!




Jaelyn's Room



Finlee's (very girlie and PINK) Room!


Our Stairs-that lead to a full, unfinished basment with laundry and bathroom.


And these happen to be wild strawberries that are growing in my backyard. :)

And I couldn't blog a post without sharing a few pictures of my two favorite darlings:





Enjoy the pictures!
Xoxo,
Tanna

1 comment:

  1. I love the pics. You can come on over, help me decorate, organize and clean anytime! Supper was great and we love you guys!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete